Monday, November 11, 2013

Checking in....still here

    I haven't posted in a week and a half.....busy with other things, but I don't want to lose touch with ya'll.


  This beautiful red maple in the back yard looked like this 10 days ago; nearly bare today and tomorrow is forecast at 43/23, so that should get the remaining leaves.
  I've been busy with medical tests recently and request your prayers as we try to zero in on the cause. Several varied symptoms coming to a head last week with jaundiced skin. Had blood tests Friday and echocardiogram and ultrasound this morning. I feel well in general, but obviously, something isn't right.
  Thanks for your prayers.

7 comments:

  1. That tree is beautiful! The reds and oranges are my favorite, and I wish they could stay around longer! Health issues can be so unnerving and unsettling. I hope they can soon find the cause, and find things to do to have you feeling well! Prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry, Ray, but the important thing is to identify it so you can get help or treatment. You're such a busy man that I know there is lots more you'd rather be doing than seeing doctors. Do keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dewena. You're right, my list of to-do projects for this Fall isn't getting much attention.

      Delete
  3. Of course there will be prayers for your return to good health. Take it easy this winter, find out what the problem is and take care of it, then come back stronger than ever in the spring. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you Dad. Praying for good results.

    ReplyDelete